Monday, October 26, 2009

Indian Springs

Devil Grin
Sweet Cheeks
Daddy and Walker talking to each other
Daddy and Aden looking for fish
Walker looking for fish
The Boone Boys
(One of my favorite picture)
My sweet boy
Aden found a turtle to yell at
Daddy and his boys
And this is what happens when I try to get Josh to take a picture of me with the boys.
Last month we decided to get the boys out of the house for a small trip to Indian Springs. The boys got to throw rocks and sticks in the lake, find some little fish with their daddy, they also found a small turtle to look at, and a playground to play on. It started raining so we had to end our trip early. After the park we went to this very cute little fudge/ice cream shop that my friend Jenn T said had the best fudge and she was soooo right. We all got ice cream to eat and fudge to take home. I think we all had a great time with such a quick and simple trip away from the house. Aden had the most fun at the ice cream shop because as soon as we got to the shop the bottom fell out and started raining like crazy. I had extra clothes in the car so we let the boys play in the puddles in the yard and of course my camera was in the car. Lets just say that there were HUGE puddles and a lot of giggling going on between all four of us. Great day!

No comments: