Monday, August 31, 2009

Aden's turn

The best I could do because we were running late.
Yes I dressed them alike!!! Why? Because I can and they look so cute.

Well this past Thursday it was Aden's turn to start "school" but this time I brought help - his daddy. We dropped Walker off at his class first which he did pretty good but he did cry a little because he wanted his daddy. We get into Aden's class and he starts figuring the whole thing out. He sat him on the floor and Aden lost it holding onto Josh with all his might as his teacher came over and pulled him away. Luckily I forgot his cup in the truck so I ran outside to get it during all this melt down. When I came back to pick him up they said that he cried the whole time and even started beating on the window when he saw his brother playing on the playground. It was so bad that they had to take his class on the little playground to get his mind off of his brother. My heart just breaks knowing that he cried the whole time but I know this is good for him. It is only three hours a week, he can do it. Mommy is just going to go to a bar knowing that my kids think I left them and don't love them anymore. :)

No comments: