Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Aden's first time walking up to a house
Walker making sure everything is okay

Candy time!!
Everyone getting ready to head out
ARG! Pirate Walker with his trusty monkey Aden

Trick-or-Treat time!!!
When we lived in the city we would go to Josh's sister's house and trick-or-treat with Charles and Kathryn. They have to best street because the houses are close together so it's not a lot of walking but it is a ton of houses and anytime we get to spend time with Charles and Kathryn it is the best. This year was different...... different house and different friends. I have gotten to know some of the kid's parents in Walker's class so we meet up with the Jolleys. They make me feel like I have known them forever which is just the way I like it. Walker and Aden had a blast and come to think about it Josh and I had a lot of fun too! Some of the houses were really decorated and scary. I was laughing to hard many of the times to get pictures. Aden never got scared but Walker and his friend Dalton about got the pee scared out of them by the end of our trip. We had a great time and hope to do the same next year.

No comments: