Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nothing!!!!

Everything is the same here on the baby wait game. I am not in a huge hurry for him to come but I do hope it is at a good time. I fear that I will have to rush out of here while Walker is sleeping and can't tell him bye or my water will break when I'm by myself with him and have to wait on someone to pick us up. I will have to hide my pain so he doesn't get scared. The doctors office called last night to tell me that I have an appointment for January 30th to be induced if the baby doesn't come before then. My answer back was "Do what? You mean I have to wait that long?" Her answer was "I'm afraid so." See was very nice and we talked for a little awhile and she seemed to think that with me being 3cm I should go sometime this week. Only two people know right now and that is God and baby Aden. Lets just hope they are not planning tonight in the snow.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I'm praying for safety and peace of mind if you have to travel out in the snow. I'll keep checking in here until I hear from your mom. Lots of love.

Jennifer said...

I was thinking about you last night. I really hoped that you wouldn't have to get out in that stuff. However, it sure was pretty! I can't believe that you are going to have to wait until January 30th! They told me that too, but they went ahead and induced me a week early. Don't get discouraged! I'm thinking about you and can't wait to get the phone call to come and meet Aden! :)